Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

NaNoWriMo (Day 19 & 20 of 30) A Busted Day (??? words left)

Uh huh...guess what? Yep...no writing. But I will fill you in on some stuff!

GREAT NEWS!!! I have and INTERVIEW tomorrow! I am super geeked! It's for a local marketing firm and the job I am going for is in their production department. I don't know a ton about the position, but I will be involved in the production of the literature that is created for clients. There's proofreading, writing, designing, and many other things to do! It all sounds PERFECT to me!!! I want it! So, hopefully, it goes well.

Other than that, not too much. Been hanging with friends, working on side projects for the Chamber, SHOPPING for CHRISTMAS, getting excited for THANKSGIVING, preparing to work on BLACK FRIDAY!!! Too much fun stuff that has been stealing all my creative time, but in a very good and enjoyable way.

How's everyone else doing?

2 comments:

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!