Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My ETSY store is now open!

Happy Thanksgiving and soon to be Happy Holidays! I have been hard at work (not writing) but building my Etsy store! I woke up early and started taking pictures of my jewelry (mainly my earrings), then I built my store, got all the policies down, and started adding my products! I have 16 pairs up earrings up now and more to come throughout the week and before Christmas! Come visit it here and think of those gifts you still need to buy for all the wonderful women in your life. I ship to the address of your choice and my rates for Sterling Silver are AWESOME!




I really am excited about this. My line was ready for the next step and this is it!

See you all around here and there!

Plus, I'm tweeting a bit now. Get all the updates on each product that I add to my store...



13 comments:

  1. You are such a go-getter. Kudos to you. Good luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have multiple talents! Congratulations on your Etsy shop, your creations are beautiful! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats Aubrie. Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You RULE Aubrie - Beautiful work! :D Link up your Etsy shop and or this post to the Weekend Creation - Fits perfectly :D Hope you're doing well hun. Busy lady! Shah. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, Patrick, Marie, and Dawn...Thank you so much!

    Shah...Yes! That would be perfect. I will be on the look out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aubrie,

    An Etsy shop! That's exciting! I'm Saturday Sequins on Etsy -- I'll add you to my circle. :)

    I'm doing NaNo too, but it's taken a back seat to my own jewelry projects. What can I say? I'm easily distracted by shiny things.

    Happy turkey day!

    -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your earrings are all beautiful!

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saturday...Thanks for adding me to your circle! I did the same! So cool that you are doing Nano as well. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Erin...Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the last pair of earrings shown! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brlracincwgrl...thanks. I contemplated keeping that pair as I was doing the photography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on opening your store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hannah...Thank you. It's going great so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!