Here's what I plan to do...
- Finish all the books I have currently started. (Those poor bookmarks are trapped!)
- Read as many books as I possibly can this year. (The faster I read, the less time those bookmarks have to spend in captivity!)
- Keep an ongoing list of all the books I have completed in 2011 on my sidebar. (Just so I can catalogue the brave efforts of each and every bookmark I use.)
- Tell as many people as I can while sharing my two new, beautiful buttons. (We must save all the bookmarks that we can. This is slavery and it must be stopped!)
Now, here is where the challenge comes in...If you can complete more books than I do in the year 2011, I will feature your blog on WYE?! AND post your button on my sidebar for an entire year!
Here's all you have to do to enter...
- LEAVE A COMMENT that says you are entering the challenge so I know who is interested.
- BEGIN A LIST on your blog sidebar entitled "Bookmark Break Book List 2011" and start cataloguing all the books you FINISH in 2011 (Note: ANY book you finish in 2011 is eligible, meaning that you didn't have to have started the book in 2011. You may have a book that has ONE page left to read and if you finish reading that one page in 2011 it counts! Books that you are rereading or reading for a class also count! Poetry book, graphic novel, nonfiction books, etc. also count. The only thing so far that won't count is a magazine. Also, the book must be 100 pages or more to be eligible.) This list is vital to the competition. It is where I will count how many books you have read at the end of the year. PS. If you wish to post this list somewhere else or keep track of it in a journal or something, just shoot me a comment and let me know what works for you and we will see what we can do.
- OPTIONAL: Please, help me try and promote this challenge. Either post about it on your own blog, keep updates on your blog, grab one of my lovely buttons, tweet and retweet about it, add it to facebook, or simply tell people about it. I would really appreciate it. Of course, this is not required of the competition.
These buttons are up for grabs:
<a href="http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/"><img border="0" src="http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5087/5310328669_7d95f655e4.jpg"width="200" height="200"></a>
<a href="http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/"><img border="0" src="http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5125/5310919008_7622a2b3d2.jpg"width="200" height="200"></a>