Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

In all the excitement I forgot to mention...

Yesterday was a HUGE day!!! I opened my etsy store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/AubrieAnne), I started up my twitter account again (http://twitter.com/#!/Aubrie_Anne), AND, really the biggest news of all,
I WAS HIRED!!!
I am now the new production assistant at Knorr Marketing! I start next week!
Happy Thanksgiving to ME!!! And Happy Thanks giving to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a pretty important job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Now try and send some of that job luck my way please as I've been a college grad for almost 6 months and have yet to receive an offer. Just lots of openings and the rare interview :(

    Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt...Yeah, I hope everything works out. There's a kind of probationary period for the first 2 months, but if everything works out and I enjoy it then I will be fully hired with a new salary and full benefits.

    Sarah...I certainly will! I was in the same boat: graduated in May, applied to soooooo many jobs and had maybe 2 interviews. I'm happy this is working out so far because it's rough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!