Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Monday, November 14, 2011

HEY! There's an APP for that! ("That" being MY BLOG!)

Yes, that's right! I am currently trying to build an app for my blog!

I was playing with my phone the other day, after an entire afternoon/night of trying to update itunes and my phone (thank you very much MAC! You're an absolute joy to work with...NOT!!!) But, it did update and I remembered why I love my phone. Then, I thought, I need an app for my blog. I got more serious about the idea and began to wonder if it was actually possible and FREE to do.
So far, so good! I have found a couple of websites that say it is possible. So, I am going to try a few different ways of doing it and hopefully I will have something up and running soon. Maybe even TODAY!!! Then, I can share my blog app with all you iphone/droid/??? users in a whole new way. Plus, I will tell you how to do it yourself so you can try it too!

I hope it works! Cross your fingers for me!

2 comments:

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!