Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

OH BOY! Do I Really Want to do This AGAIN!!!

Sooooooooo! I was thinking about performing another blog makeover. I'm pretty sure it has been almost EXACTLY one year since the last one!

I just feel like it is time for a change once again. I might even just go to one of the generic templates that Blogger has designed for you. Maybe?

I just know that something has to happen. I am tired of the black and white border mostly (GAWD! That took forever to create!) I still like all my buttons on the side. I could use the same ones, but change up the color. That really wouldn't be too bad.

Hmmmm!

Any suggestions?!?!
Color ideas?
A template you really like?
A place you go to get your template? (Preferably free.)
So in love with the current thing you just couldn't bear to see it gone?

I'm really open to just about anything.

Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not really sure what to suggest. Blogger does have a new template designer where you pick the colors and fonts and there's even a ton of backgrounds to choose from (several of which are book-related). You go off the themes that Blogger has then customize. There are also a couple sites where you can create your own banner/header then save them to your computer and upload them to Blogger. If you want a pre-made template, just do a Google search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google free blogger templates and there are LOADS out there, believe me. :D Although I always loved this design, a change is always fun and inspirational. We spend so much time looking at our blogs, its nice to change the view now and then. I just changed mine for Christmas :D Take your time and honestly, you can get so much for free from amazing designers now. Just make sure they will allow you to alter/add to the gadgets(for your pages and itsy shop) some are static, unlike all of the classic blogger ones.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I was able to find lots of help and was even able to find my own background. I'm liking this purple script look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!