Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just Another Update (Still GIVING AWAY my earrings!)

New beaded necklace with six strands.
Made entirely of agate and glass
beads.
Hey guys! Just felt like popping by and doing an update of the last few days!

The new job is going really well. We've been busy and I have had lost of editing to do (which you all know I love!!!)

Another beaded necklace with six
strands. Made entirely of tiger's
eye and glass beads. Lays beautifully!
Been working very very hard on my Etsy store. There is a whole slew of new pictures for you all to see. They're all scattered around! Here is the link to my store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AubrieAnne?ref=si_shop And remember that I am still holding a giveaway for a pair of my sparkling earrings. You can read the review and enter here: http://sweeptight.com/2011/12/aubrie-anne-jewelry.html

Single strand beaded necklace with
stone wire-wrapped pendant! There are
5 new necklaces like this!
I haven't seen a lot of movies lately, but I do have some reviews soon to come, like Thor!

Another single strand beaded necklace
with sterling silver wire-wrapping!
Reading too has been show. Still reading "Spyglass" by Maria V. Snyder (my current favorite author!) I did just recently read Haiku for the Single Girl by Beth Griffenhagen (http://www.amazon.com/Haiku-Single-Girl-Beth-Griffenhagen/dp/0143120018/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323876589&sr=8-1) It was hilarious and so easy to relate to as a single person. I think even the happily married and dating for years person could still enjoy it, remembering the days!

Barettes like this are hard to find
so I started making my own! Only
one up so far though.
Other than that, not much else (not a lot of time for much else!)

See ya around. Let me know what you have been up to!
So many new sterling silver earrings!
Adding more all the time!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Aubrie - you are a love. I'd love my linky to be uber popular and for everyone to link up weekly, but the reality is that I started it in NANO month (mistake) and now its about to be Christmas and New Year (bad timing all round) - and lives always take precedent over all else.

    I'm so glad your job is going well (if you take paid editing, or are considering doing so, pitch me and I might be a new client next year?Although where you'd fit it in - heaven knows? ) and I do hope that you are selling loads of jewellery too!

    :D Shah .X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so crafty. (lolpun)
    Is that you modelling the necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shah...Definitely the busiest time fo the year, for everyone. I have been considering doing freelance editing. I started writing up and ad a few days ago. Haven't quite figured out my pricing yet. A lot fo people charge by the word and then extra for things beyond spelling and grammar, like sentence structure and formatting. I don't know if that is how I want to do it, but it is certainly the easiest. I would give you an AMAZING discount though. We should definitely talk. :)

    Matt...Thanks, and actually, no. That is not me modeling. It's my cousin. I guess with as long as her hair is and the lighting does make it look like it's red, but she really has more of a light brunette color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm. Your hair is a dark red so I guess I never differentiated. Your cousin is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt...It's actually pretty light right now. If you look at the Project 231 pic. I have a lot of highlights and stuff in right now. When everyone else goes dark, I like to go light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. It's very nice, whatever you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over for the Creation Hop from Shah. I see we are the only two linked up so far. Nice to see you! I would love to get into jewelry making, but can't afford to right now. I love beads.

    -Nora
    http://norabpeevy.blogspot.com/2011/12/stop-book-abuse-join-creepfest.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nora...I love the Creation Blog Hop! One day I think it will be a big blog hop, but for now it is nice that it is small. Easy to visit everyone.

    Beads are a blast! Definitely my favorite medium when it comes to jewelry making. I'd start with a big bag of assorted beads!!! That's always the most fun. Then, if you like wire wrapping. Just use a base metal or silver filled wire to start. Especially with sterling silver being so high in price. I was lucky enough to have purchased 30ft or so before the prices sky rocketed and I've worked with it very sparingly. Cost me less that $50, but now it would cost about $150 to get the same thing. SO EXPENSIVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!