Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Look!

And, again, I am playing with my blog design. For those of you who saw the pink poppies that I had before, let me know if you like this design better. This is certainly more subdued, a bit more sophisticated, and WAY purple! (as opposed to pink like last time.) Note: I have not changed the colors of the side buttons yet. They won't have the pink/salmon border, but a purple or grey border.

If you missed the pink poppies, NEVER FEAR! Your opinion is just as valuable. Just let me know what you think of this particular, VERY purple design.

The old design kind of looked like this. The same background, but a different title color, more purple, and a semi-transparent background where this is a solid grey. 


Thanks for your inputs!

7 comments:

  1. I love the new look! The background image is easier on the eyes than the poppies. Where'd you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one better. I'm not a big fan of pink:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one better but really the decision should be yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I agree that it is a bit easier on the eyes. I just want spring to be here and I want my poppies to bloom!!! LOL. I actually found the writing sample online and then I opened it in a photo editor and added the purple hue to it, then downloaded it as a background using the blogger design template thingy and matched all the colors to it. Really, really easy.

    Poekitten...I'm not a complete lover of pink either. i would have loved for the other to be more orange, like a real poppy, but that still would have been hard to look at for long periods of time. I like the gentle lavender hues in this one.

    The Adventurer...I think I like this one better too. Knowing me, I'll keep playing regardless, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the purple. I missed the pink poppies, but was pleasantly surprised with your new design. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda...Thank you. I miss the poppies sometimes too, but I love the purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!