This coolest thing is called "Wordle!" I originally discovered Wordle when WEbook, an online writing community used it to discover which kinds of words writers were using the most. It's really easy to use and it will tell you the most common words you use in any piece of your work.
Here's how you get started...
1. Click on this link: http://www.wordle.net/
2. Click on "Create your own."
3. Select a piece of your writing you have saved on your computer. (I usually try to chose a rather large piece, over 1,000 words at least. I think the website can handle quite a bit more though. I once analyzed 60 pages of one of my novels once.)
You can enter the URL to your blog.
4. Copy your piece (or URL).
5. Paste it in into Wordle.
6. Click on "Go" or "Submit."
7. Let Wordle work its magic!
I allowed Wordle to analyze my blog and here it what it came up with...
I look forward to seeing your Wordle creations!!!