This year is starting off better than ever, and we have way more competitors now to show for it! Welcome all you newbies! I am thrilled to have you!!! This is really turning into a great challenge that I am proud to continue it for another year!
REMEMBER: Anyone and everyone that would like to be a part of this year's Bookmark Break Challenge is more than welcome to still join! Just read more about it here, leave me a comment somewhere saying you would like to join, and create your booklist somewhere where I can keep track of your progress! :)
Now, let's see the break down of the challenge so far!
There are currently 22 competitors that have read a total of 94 books in January! Way to go!
- PoeKitten (14 Books)
- Susan (12 Books)
- Ruthie (11 Books)
- Sierra (9 Books)
- Julie (7 Books)
- Corina (7 Books)
- AubrieAnne (5 Books)
- Kyria (5 Books)
- Shah (5 Books)
- Lynette (4 Books)
- SimplyMe (4 Books)
- Kea (3 Books)
- Cheney (3 Books)
- Ib (2 Books)
- Lesley (1 Book)
- Mrs. Facehead (1 Book)
- Natalie (1 Book)
- Glenda (Goodreads)---Not yet sure how you are going to do your list. Are you adding it to your blog somewhere? or do you want me to keep track using your Goodreads account?
- Carrie Ann---Carrie Ann, I have no link to find you at and your profile is private so I can't get a hold of you. If you see this please leave a link to your blog and or your book list in the comments and I will get you set up. Or you can email me at WhosYourEditor@aol.com if you wish to remain private. Thank you.
Nice job everyone! Let me just say that I am more excited about this year than the last. nI feel like we've had more exposure, there are people participating for the second year in a row, definately a lot of enthusiasm going on! Also, I have stuck with my goal thus far, which is one book a week! I was so excited that I decided to update the list early about 2 weeks ago, thinking I was kicking butt! Then, I checked on Poe, Susan, Ruthie, Sierra, Julie, Corina, Kyria, and Shah! I must say I was knocked down a peg, but never discourage. You girls are rocking this competition so far. Keep it up!
Here's what I've been up to!
My Book List:
- Haiku for the Single Girl (Poetry/Comedy)
- The Web of Titan (YA/Sci-Fi/Space/Post-Apocalyptic)
- The Hunger Games (YA/Dystopian) (2nd Read) Getting ready for the movie! I can't wait!
- One for the Money (Fiction/Comedy) Also, getting ready for the movie! It came out last Friday!
- Catching Fire (YA/Dystopian) (2nd Read)
- Outside In (YA/Dystopian) By one of my favorite authors right now! Her name is Maria V. Snyder!