Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bookmark Break Challenge (6 Month Update!)

I read 4 books this month! Not nearly as many as last month, but I am still on track for my goal!

I haven't been on my blog lately, mostly because I've been away from a computer for a very long time, but I wouldn't forget about this!!! We are half way there! Let's see where everyone is at!

Competitor's List:

Keep on keeping people! Loving how things are getting a bit more mixed up this time around.

PS. Sorry for the short post, but I am finally getting a chance to work on my book and I am going for it!

10 comments:

  1. You and me Aubrie. :)) Hope to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with the 4 books in one month. I haven't had time to do that in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to catch up with some of you at least, as I'm off for summer vacation now :)
    It so happens that RIGHT after you posted this, I updated my page, so I've actually read 5 books all together :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. AA: I did not start counting with the rest of you, but I have read 48 so far this year. This is a group I could grow to love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm not doing as poorly as I thought I was. Woot! Ruthie, though, wow! You're smoking me, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then work on your own book you should!! Anyhoo, I've been on Mars for two months but I am back now - hope your summer is going fabulously! And, I don't know if I ever asked, but I'd love to do a giveaway/review on your site - let me know what you think when you have the time - you could even do a post about what I have up right now - would love to get more public input! "Talk" soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe we are almost in Sept. It will be December before we know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cara menyembuhkan penyakit campak secara alami tanpa efek samping
    Obat Herbal Campak

    ReplyDelete
  9. atasi penyakit tbc secara alami tanpa efek samping
    Obat Herbal TBC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!