It’s another interesting day of awards as in the last week I received 2 fabulous awards that I cannot wait to share with you all and even pass on to some of my lovely friends…
The first award is the Seven Facts Award which I received from the infinitely loving Katie over at Love with Katie! Thank you, Katie!
First, thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Check! and Check!
Second, post seven random facts about yourself.
Here we go everyone....
1. Eventually, someone does run out of things to tell you. Or least it feels like that at times, but a person can always try to surprise you with something new!
2. I LOVE horses! Did you see that one coming? I actually took lessons for about six years, basically until I was riding the most advanced horse on the farm. It was so much fun and I miss it all the time!!!
3. My favorite holiday is Halloween! I don’t really know why, but I love it! I also like the fall and the dark so that could have something to do with it.
4. Two of my best friends are getting married this summer! I can’t believe I am to that point, where I actually am attending weddings where I am not related to either the bride or the groom. It’s scary and cool at the same time and I can’t wait. I’m buying each couple a nice, pricey bottle of champagne! Because when else do you get the chance to drink really awesome champagne?
5. I get a lot of headaches. Some people would consider that a sign of genius, but I consider it a pain in the a**! And I am sure it comes from my glasses, from reading a lot in crappy lighting, and from staring at the computer screen for far longer than I should!
6. I like fuzzy socks! I love them so much that I got them for EVERYONE for Christmas. There is just nothing cozier than a good pair of socks (and a nice cup of tea!) Plus, in the winter my feet are ALWAYS cold!
7. I am now collecting nail polish! I’ve just decided this right now so it is a very NEW thing about me and entirely random, so yeah! I really like having pretty nails which pretty much sucks for me because I have some of the flimsiest nails on the planet. Every now and then, I get either a gel or acrylic set put on, and they look fabulous! However, I hate maintaining them and making all the appointments for them so I eventually give up and then my nails are more trashed than they have ever been. So, now, I just live with having to change my nail polish about every two days or so. It’s a pain, but they look so pretty!
Thirdly, pass this award along to 15 other bloggers!
Well, I don’t have quite 15 people to give the award to, but I have a few. Here ya are…
Sarah the Writer @ This Writer’s Journey
JJ @ The Disconnected Writer
The Creative Muslimah @ The Creative Muslimah
Matt @ The Entry into the Unfamiliar
Dawn @ The Goddess of Light
Natalie @ The Adventures of the Vereen-Davies
Tammilee @ Tammilee Tips
Shah @ Wordsinsync
Shah @ Wordsinsync
Erin @ My Little Corner
Kristin @ My Bookish Ways
Kristin @ My Bookish Ways
PoeKitten @ Many Waters
The second award is the Irresistibly Sweet award which I received from the irresistibly sweet Shah over at Wordsinsync! Thanks, Shah!
So here are the rules: Share 4 guilty pleasures. Pass this award on to six amazingly sweet blogs.
Ok, here are my 4 guilty pleasures:
1. Disney. I don’t know what it is, but I pretty much love all things Disney, especially, but not limited to, the Disney channel. I actually DVR Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, and Shake it Up! I also used to watch Phil of the Future and Hannah Montana when it was on as well. I have been to Disney World twice and Disney Land once. I had a blast all three times and would love to take my children there, when I do in fact have children to take. For now, I could kidnap someone else’s child and take them instead. (NOTE: I do not advocate the stealing of children. I was just kidding.) But I do really want to go back to one of their theme parks.
2. Young Adult Fiction. I have discussed this and will discuss it more in the future. (Very near in the future considering I have a post planned for TOMORROW that is entitled “Discussion topic: How young (or old) should you be to read young adult fiction?” be looking out for that one!) I like that it’s easy and fun to read. Plus, I am writing young adult fiction write now, so I consider it to be “research.”
3. Chocolate!!! I’m addicted! I would eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I knew it wouldn’t give me a stomach ache and that it provided me with all my daily servings of fruits, vegetables, dairy, and grain. Yeah right! But I love it all the same.
4. Movies. Yes, I indulge in movies! I love to watch them, buy them, and share them with friends. My collection is astounding! (Whew! Did my modesty just fly out the window? Come back!) But, yes, it’s good. I tell my friends never to go to the video rental store until they have called me first. Lol.
And the sweetest blogs I know (other than Shah's):
Katie @ Love with Katie
Selena @ The Enchanted Book
Donna @ Refusing to age Gracefully (You know I can never deny sending an award your way!)
The Adventurer @ Life’s Adventures
Moana @ Kepper of Secrets
dtwilight @ Goddess of Cats
PS. I will be by later today to let all the nominees know they have been given such awards and I can't wait to see their guilty pleasures and random facts!
Thanks for sharing this fun day with me!!!