Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Monday, May 21, 2012

I've Been Tagged in The Lucky 7 Meme!

I Was Tagged With The Lucky 7 Meme! by Shah from Wordsinsync!

How exciting! I love when things like this come around, especially if it has anything to do with my reading or writing. Read more to find out what this is all about...


Right, so what do I have to do now?

The Lucky 7 Meme rules are....
  1. Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript.
  2. Go to line 7.
  3. Copy down the next seven lines (sentences??) as they are – no cheating.
  4. Tag 7 other authors.

These are the 7 lines that follow the 7th line on my 77th page of Strangers in the Dark!


“Please do.” His casualties and mannerisms always threw me off guard.

“So,” I managed to say, “what brings you to this rooftop?”

“You, of course,” he answered so quickly.

I blushed, a bit flattered, but mostly afraid of his intentions. However, since I was determined to figure the man out, I pressed on without the slightest air of uncertainty.

“I see, and how is it that you always know where I am?”

The 7 People I Tagged...
  1. Aimee @ Seeking the Write Life
  2. Donna @ Write now Write Later
  3. JJ @ The Disconnected Writer
  4. Sarah @ My Own Little Corner
  5. Dawn @ Aurora's Page
  6. and 7. I'm not sure who else is a writer, besides Shah, of course, so if you write, feel free to jump in here. Leave me a comment about your post and I will come and check it out. :)

2 comments:

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!