1. Photo of me
1. Photo of me
|St. Patrick's Day, Chicago. The river was just dyed GREEN!|
I don't know how I will be able to come up with 10 more random facts about myself, might have to be REALLY random, but here goes nothing...
1. I eat tacos at least once a week when I live on my own. It's just the easiest and yummiest thing to make. I made tacos last night!
2. The last few trips to the grocery store has ended with me just buying 3-5 diferent kinds of drinks. Last trip I bought Squirt, Starbucks Mochas, and Orange Pellegrino!
3. I see a lot of movies in the theaters, probably about 3 a month or almost once a week.
4. Most of the movies I buy I have never seen before. I just like getting them and watching them at my own convenience. It's a no pressure kind of a lifestyle. lol.
5. I've only hated one person in my entire life (I will not name this person). However, that has faded and I really just don't care about them anymore.
6. My nextdoor neighbor's kid will only eat the blue fruit snacks. So we share a bag. He gets the blue ones and I get all the rest. :) Pretty sure I'm almost sick of fruit snacks.
7. I say the word participate or participant very slowly, because if I don't it comes out all wrong. I can say it perfectly in my head, but it usually comes out of my mouth wrong.
8. In first grade I always messed up my "C"s and "S"s.
9. In second grade, I missed the day we learned how to write a "B" in cursive. So, I just made up my own way of writing it. To this day, I still don't write it correctly.
10. I was in the school spelling bee twice and I still know the two words I failed to spell. They were "cannonball" and "technology." I've never forgotten since.
Ha! I like to see the route my mind takes. It starts with food and then moves to words! lol.
3. Q&A1. If you didn't have a/kid(s) right now where do you think you'd be?Considering the fact that I don't have children, logic would only suggest that I'd be exactly where I am now. :)
2. What's your most annoying trait?
Me? Annoying? Okay, but only sometimes. I tend to get very loud when I am excited!
3. Ryan Gosling or Taye Diggs?
Ryan Gosling, at least from Crazy, Stupid Love and NOT The Notebook! I like my brooders, but not that kind of brooding.
4. When are you at your best?
Probably when hanging out with family or friends. They're really the same thing.
5. What is the answer to the universe?
Besides 42? If there is one thing I have learned in my ife so far it is that you are the one and ONLY thing in this entire universe that you can control. So, don't try to control anything else because it is futile. Simply try your best, do your best, and be your best. That's all anyone can expect.
6. What do you geek out for?
The list honestly goes on and on. I am a geek especially for books and movies and some precious tv shows. That's for sure. But I also freak over some foods. I get all geeky when I make plans with friends and family. Really anything that makes me happy. I freaked over a new set of sheets the other day because they were so comfy!!!
7. GLEE or Criminal Minds?
GLEE! I don't always catch every episode, but I keep up!
8. What is your superpower?
Hmmm...I know superpowers I would like to have, but ones I already possess? I tend to remember a lot of random facts. I do well in trivia because I can get a lot of the odd questions that my teammates cannot. I'm also a good multitasker and communicater, but now this is just sounding like my resume. lol!
9. If you could LIVE anywhere, where would it be?
That's a tough one! There are plenty of places I would like to visit, but I don't know if I would like living there. I hoestly love where I live and have been trying very hard to make a living here. It will happen eventually. I guess if I were braver, I would like to live somewhere in europe. Maybe Greece.
10. Favorite Blog?
I read a lot of different blogs, even if I don't always keep up. I love all my Bookmark Break Bloggers! They've been real troopers during my year and a half of competitions. I also love Shah at Wordsinsync, as most of you know, and Sarah at My Own Little Corner and I have hit it off from the beginning! Other than that, Donna from Write Now Write Later, JJ from the Disconnected Writer, Patrick from The Divergent Life, my Bloggerholics Anonymous, and so many more!
4. Tag, you’re it!
I'm gonna pull a Sarah here and say you are ALL TAGGED!! Go for it and tell me a bit more about yourself. If you feel so inclined, leave me a link to your post so I can read it!
Happy Wednesday Everyone!