This has now led to me wanting to ask a few questions! Good questions. (Please note that I am not doubting anyone's awesomeness. Just curious how you get to be so awesome!!!)
1. How do you read so fast? Or do you spend a lot of your time reading? I, myself, only get in about an hour a day. Sometimes a bit more on the weekends.
2. Is reading a part of your profession, or just a fabulous hobby? For me, for now, it is just a fabulous hobby. One day I want it to be a very large part of my profession.
3. This is semi related to the last questions...Do you get paid to read books? Not necessary cash, but perhaps you get the books for free and then you review the book or write about it. I'd love to get into that!
4. Do you find that you remember a lot of what you read or do you often reread books? Some books I finish in a day, but I still tend to remember most of what I read. A year later, I might not, but then is a good time to reread!
5. Anyone else have any questions? Maybe even a super reader has a question!
Let me know! Hop on board and answer some of these or ansk other question! I love to hear from everyone!
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone can still join the Bookmark Break Challenge for 2012. Just visit this link...