Then, I went on to tell everyone to move on to the competitor's list and somehow worked in the famous quote from The Hunger Games, "May the odds be ever in your favor!"
Then, I had this pic...
Here's the competitor's list thus far...Also, those of you with notes by your names, check them out and get back to me.
- Ruthie (55 Books)
- Casper (47 Books) *Private Blog
- Susan (43 Books)
- PoeKitten (26 Books)
- Natalie (19 Books)
- Eden Mabee (18 Books)
- Corina (18 Books)
- Shah (17 Books)
- Sierra (17 Books)
- Julie (16 Books)
- SimplyMe (15 Books)
- AubrieAnne (14 Books)
- Lynette (14 Books)
- Kyria (13 Books)
- Kea (10 Books)
- Ib (8 Books)
- Cheney (7 Books)
- Tegan (5 Books)
- Shan (4 Books)
- Lesley (3 Book)
- Mrs. Facehead (1 Book)
- The Creative Muslimah (1 Book)
- Patrick---(Just to let you know, Note 2 in my Daily Updates I am not applying to you since I have been in contact with you during the competition. Although, I would love to see your book list so let me know when it is up and running!)
- Glenda---Let me know when your list is up! Thank you. (Also, see Note 2 in the Daily Updates at the top of my blog.)
- Carrie Ann---I have no link to find you at and your profile is private so I can't get a hold of you. If you see this please leave a link to your blog and or your book list in the comments and I will get you set up. Or you can email me at WhosYourEditor@aol.com if you wish to remain private. Thank you. (Also, see Note 2 in the Daily Updates at the top of my blog.)
Now, a quick look at my list thus far...I'm doing lots of rereading for some reason.
My Book List:
- Haiku for the Single Girl (Poetry/Comedy)
- The Web of Titan (YA/Sci-Fi/Space/Post-Apocalyptic)
- The Hunger Games (YA/Dystopian) *2nd Read
- One for the Money (Fiction/Comedy)
- Catching Fire (YA/Dystopian) *2nd Read
- Outside In (YA/Dystopian)
- Uglies (YA/Dystopian) *2nd Read
- Touch of Power (Fantasy)
- The Secret Garden (Classical Literature) *Kindle
- Incarceron (YA/Futuristic Fantasy)
- Prisoner of Time (YA/Romance)
- Two for the Dough (Fiction/Comedy)
- True Belonging (Non-Fiction/Psychology)
- City of Ashes (YA/Modern Fantasy)
And, a quick look at what I'm reading right now...Again, lots of rereading. I may have to make a discussion topic on this. Hmmm...
- Mockingjay (YA/Dystopian) *2nd Read *Page 74
- Game of Thrones (Fantasy) *2nd Read *Page 513
- Anna Karenina (Classical Literature) *2nd Read *Page 84
- Outlander (Literature/Historical Fantasy) *2nd Read *Page 136
Here's what I can't wait to read!
- The Four Agreements (Non-Fiction/Psychology)
- Red Riding Hood (YA/Fantasy)
- Three to get Deadly (Fiction/Comedy)
Onto the next month!