Yeah for rewards! I've been so bad about doing everything I need to do when I recieve an award, but I am so very very VERY thankful that these lovely ladies thought of me, so here we go! Come read the 17 totally random facts about me!
The Versatile Blogger Award!
From Shah at Wordsinsync!
Here are the rules:
· Thank and link to the blogger that bestowed the award (see above)
· Share seven random facts about yourself (see below)
· Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers and to let them know
The seven random facts about me:
1. I literally stop everything to watch the Hunger Games trailers when they are on tv. If I am fast-forwarding through the ads to get back to my show and I see a hint of the trailer, I stop, rewind, and watch the whole thing. It drives my mom nuts!
2. I am very excited for the Hunger Games movie to come out and have already pre-bought my ticket and the tickets for 6 other friends that i talked into going with me. :) (Not that it was that hard to convince them.)
3. Getting off the Hunger Games topic...I am slightly terrified of bikini season! lol. So, I am determined to eat really well and actually exercise a bit. Yesterday I had a Greek yogurt for breakfast, carrots and celery for a snack before lunch, a green salad with grilled chicken and balsamic dressing for lunch, fresh strawberries and pineapple for a snack after lunch, almonds and wasabi peas for a snack before dinner, and for dinner I had steak and a wedge salad! Sounds like a lot, but it's all sooooo good for you. When you eat well, you can eat a lot!!!
4. I'm trying to only drink water, but sometimes I slip in a grapefruit or lime La Croix or a lemon or orange San Pellegrino. Sounds so fancy!
5. I've had a cold about 3 or 4 times already this year! I really don't know what's up with that, but I'm thinking work is infecting me a bit. lol. I now have tissues and hand sanitizer on my office desk at all times.
6. I have not been writing lately, like at all, which makes me very sad!!! I need to do something about that.
7. If I could have any superpower I would love to fly!
The five bloggers I wish to pass the award to are...
1. Live, Laugh, Love, Write! for giving me an awesome award!
2. The (Not Always) Happy Homemaker Diary for being a woman that always uses her instincts and isn't afraid to speak her mind!
3. The Disconnected Writer for just being a cool person and a diverse writer!
4. Aurora's Page because I miss seeing you around!
5. The Divergent Life for always being a great conversationalist!
6. Susan for rocking my Bookmark Break Challenge!
The Kreativ Blogger Award!
From Ruthie at Live, Laugh, Love, Write!
1.) Link back to the person who gave it to you! (See Above)
2.) Share 10 random facts about yourself!
1. I knew there were a lot of random facts about me, but I never knew they could be sooo random.
2. I'm liking red pens for editing more and more! (gasp!) I used to hate them because I do think they torment small children, but since I work with adults now, I don't think it's so bad. Although, if I ever do teach, I will refuse to use red pens. I will revert back to my green and purple. :)
3. My purse is ridiculously heavy. There is always a book, sometimes very large, my kindle on occasion, my billfold, another smaller purse in case I don't feel like carrying my large purse around, gum (OH! I almost wrote gun! There is not a gun in my purse! lol!), some really fancy pens that I got from work for Christmas that are engraved and in their own leather holder, tons of chap stick because I'm addicted to that stuff, and many other random things.
4. I like to dip my carrots in peanut butter! Anyone else try that?
5. I used to hate boiled eggs, but now I love them.
6. I used to hate the color purple, but in the last year, found that I could not fend it off and now it's my favorite color.
7. I live by my iphone which is kind of sad, but now I am barely on the computer at home. Of course, now I’m on the computer at work all the time so that may have something to do with it to.
8. My entire body aches from having exercised for real for the last 4 days. It's been a long time since I have even done any crunches. That expression about feeling muscles you never knew you had is so true! I just stretched last night considering everything was aching so much. Now, just the top of my legs ache today. So, it sounds like it will be an ab workout tonight then. I'm really switching up what I do every day.
9. I'm running out of things to say so sajkdfgnjkanfrgkibakdgbjerhejn! Yeah! That's right!
10. I need more water.
3.) Pass on the award onto 7 other people!
1. Wordsinsync! for being the best blogging bestie EVER! And for the awesome award! Also, for constantly being my direct competition in my Bookmark Break Challenge! We are always neck and neck! I LOVE it!
2.Poekitten for also ricking my Bookmark Break Challenge!
3. The Creative Muslimah for being one of the most creative people I know and always sharing that creativity! Thank you!
4. Sweep Tight for hosting my very first giveaway! Thank you! I am still getting hits from your site on my Etsy page!
5. Write Now, Write Later because you can never get too much love!
6. Bloggerholics Anonymous because I miss the both of you!
7. My Own Little Corner because you deserve it! I love how you are always striving to find your passions! Keep it up girl!
4.) Follow the person that gave you this award-CHECK!
Well, that's all for now!!! Thanks guys!
And, as a side note, I redid this entire post and the coloring and format is still messed up so I give up. lol. Sorry if it's hard to read. Also, I lost a lot of the links to the nominees blogs so if anyone wants to visit one of their blogs, but can't find it, please let me know and I will get that link to you.