Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's on my bookshelf?! (S-Y)

Well, today concludes this mini-adventure across my bookshelf. Like I mentioned in my previous two posts, this is a list of the books that are on my shelf that I HAVE NOT READ! With so many left to read, I have a hard time choosing what to read next. So, I am turning towards all of you. Let me know what you think about any of these books. Have you read any of them? Did you like them or not, and why? Are any of these books on your shelf as well? And anything else you can think of. Just PLEASE, NO SPOILERS!

Looking forward to what you have to say and share!


S-Y
Author                        Title

Schwab- The Near Witch
Scott- The Candidates
Slade- The Dark Deeps
Slade- The Hunchback Assignment
Smith, C.L.- Tantalize
Smith, L.J.- Dark Visions: The Passion
Smith, L.J.- Dark Visions: The Possessed
Smith, L.J.- Dark Visions: The Stranger Power
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: Black Dawn
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: Dark Angel
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: Daughters of Darkness
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: Huntress
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: Secret Vampire
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: Soulmate
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: Spellbinder
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: The Chosen
Smith, L.J.- Nightworld: Witch Light
Smith, L.J.- The Forbidden Game: The Chase
Smith, L.J.- The Forbidden Game: The Hunter
Smith, L.J.- The Forbidden Game: The Kill
Smith, L.J.- The Secret Circle: The Captive Part 1
Smith, L.J.- The Secret Circle: The Captive Part 2
Smith, L.J.- The Secret Circle: The Initiation
Smith, L.J.- The Secret Circle: The Power
Smith, L.J.- The Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion
Smith, L.J.- The Vampire Diaries: Midnight
Smith, L.J.- The Vampire Diaries: Nightfall
Smith, L.J.- The Vampire Diaries: Shadow Souls
Smith, L.J.- The Vampire Diaries: The Return Vol. 2
Smith, L.J.- The Vampire Diaries: The Return Vol. 3
Smith, L.J.- The Vampire Diaries: The Return Vol.1
Snyder- Outside In
Standiford- Confession of the Sullivan Sisters
Testa- The Cassini Code
Testa- The Web of Titan
Vornholt- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Coyote Moon
Wardell- Elemental
Waters- Generation Dead
Waters- Kiss of Life
Werlin- Impossible
Westerfeld- Leviathan
Whitcomb- A Certain Slant of Light
White- Paranormalcy
Woon- Dead Beautiful
Yancey- Monstrologist

4 comments:

  1. I have not read any of them but I want to so baddd! :((( THE NEAR WITCH!!!!!!!!! LEVIATHAN!!!! DEAD BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! :(( I wish I could have all of these! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn...lol. Most of the people that see my room are like, "Is this a bedroom, or a library?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Smith I gonna love you! :D I loved the Vampire Diaries, although not the best technically, and plot wholes were rife in the latter books, I just loved the characters too much to stop reading.

    Just to let you know - PROMPTs UP!! :D X http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/10/trick-or-treat-q-with-author-jake.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shah...I agree about Smith's books. I have some real beef with the way she works out her plots, so much relying on coincidences, but I do love me some DAMON!!! lol. IO only hope I can find characters as fun in her other books as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!