Updates! Updates! Updates!

UPDATES!

As many of you can see, I've been a pretty terrible blogger lately! What can I say...Life.

Monday, September 19, 2011

WYE? Bookmark Break Challenge (9 Month Update!)

Can you guys believe that it has already been 9 MONTHS!!!??? This year is flying by so much faster than I ever expected it to. It's both nerve-racking and exciting at the same time. Well, here's the update!
This button is up for grabs:

GET THE CODE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Thank you! and remember...SAVE THE BOOKMARKS!

COMPETITOR'S LIST:
Susan has got the rest of the competition shaking in there totally awesome shoes! She's already read 115 books! Then, if you were to take the number of books I have read and subtract them from Susan's you will almost get the number of books out second and third place contenders have read. Poekitten is at 79 and rose is at 70. They are closely followed by Shah and Kyria whose numbers rank in the 40s and Natalie who is at 39. In the lower and mid 30s are Me at 35 and Selena at 30. Only Michele is in the 20s at 25 and only A Woman's Right to Shoes is in the teens at 15. Holding steady towards the end are The Creative Muslimah at 8, dtwilight at 7, Mrs. Facehead (a new addition) at 6, Patrick at 5, Moana at 4, and Alissa at 3.

Looking forward to next time!

If anyone is reading anything great, please (as always) SHARE!!!

7 comments:

  1. Are you back? Please, be back. Missin ya big time and let me check this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard from you for such a long time. It's nice to see you around again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping on top of this! Wow Susan is REALLY kicking butt! Good to see you are still out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - Once again, I'm not sure whether to be elated or embarrassed about my complete nerdiness! My goal is to read 200 books this year. I'm not sure I'm going to make it, but I at least need to beat last year's record of 185. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn...Been pretty busy. I just started volunteering at the local chamber and I have an internship with TAHRA, a human resources association. However, I will be hanging out a bit more :) I already have a few fun tidbits planned.

    Teri...Nice to see you too!

    Kyria...No problem. I stick to my commitments :) Plus, I love being here.

    Susan...I think it's great and it looks like you are well on your way. It's great that you kept track of all the books you read last year so you have an extra goal to meet. Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I would like to be part of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SimplyMe...You can certainly join. You just have to start a list somewhere on your blog and add all the books you have finished so far this year! Then, I will add you to the competitor's list and link up to your list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to the conversations! This blog is a part of the "Follow Me If You Dare Revolution!" Join the Revolution here...http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/p/do-you-dare_18.html...to promote the best kind of following!